With the introduction of new flights to Whitsunday Coast Airport and the move of Cruise Whitsundays to Port of Airlie, check out the transfer services available to Abell Point customers to maximise your time out on the water.
Flying into Whitsunday Coast Airport (Proserpine) – BNE & SYD
– Daily flights from Brisbane with Jetstar & Virgin Australia
– *NEW* Direct flights from Sydney with Tiger Air (Now Virgin Owned) three times weekly
*COMING SOON* Direct flights from Melbourne to Proserpine, early 2015.
Transfers from Whitsunday Coast Airport to Abell Point Marina
1) Share service with Whitsundays 2 Everywhere luxury coaches ($20 per person each way)
2) Private transfer with Airlie Limos ($100 per car each way). Cost effective for 4 or more customers.
*Single and return transfers can be booked at time of booking berth with our friendly customer service staff.
*Complementary transfers are offered with longer berthing stays.
*COMING SOON* Helicopter transfers direct from airport to marina, stay tuned.
Flying into Hamilton Island Airport – BNE/SYD/MEL/CNS
– Qantas, Virgin Australia and Jetstar all fly to Hamilton Island on a daily basis.
– The airport services flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns.
– Cruise Whitsundays is the ferry service between Hamilton Island and Airlie Beach, Port of Airlie.
Transfers from Port of Airlie to Abell Point Marina
– Save wracking up flag fall fees or waiting around for a taxi if your ferry isn’t on time.
– A private transfer with Airlie Limos can be waiting for your arrival to transfer you to Abell Point Marina ($20 per car)
– This is an affordable option if you have more than two travelling and can be booked through the marina office.