Join the Coral Sea Marina Resort celebrations!!!
On 1 July 2019, Coral Sea Marina Resort and Coral Sea Resort officially merge to become the Coral Sea Marina Resort. To mark this next phase in the marina’s history, we are hosting a weekend of activities for our guests to enjoy. The local community and visitors to the region are also welcome to join the celebrations.
Friday 5 July
From 4pm – Join us for a Night in the Garden at newly opened The Garden Bar Bistro.
- With live music, an all-day menu available and incredible sunsets, this will be a relaxing and enjoyable start to the weekend.
- A complimentary glass of bubbles will be provided on arrival between 4 – 6pm.
- On display will be vision boards of what the future for the marina resort holds. All welcome.
Saturday 6 July
9.30am – 12.30pm: Join us for an Art Class at Ocean Club. Learn to create life-like art work using pastel and charcoal with Deb and Brigitte. No art experience is required, just the desire to have a good time and experience something new.
- Classes are $85 for 3 hours with all art materials included.
- Please bring along a drink and snack for morning tea, and a willingness to enjoy creating your own piece of artwork in this picturesque setting.
- Bookings are essential, with a minimum number of 4 students required.
- Save your spot now! Phone Brigitte on 0411 828 731.
2pm – 5pm: Live music in the lounge at The Garden Bar Bistro.
3pm – 4pm: Relax and enjoy an outdoor Pilates with Lynda session on the Lure foreshore. Bring your own mat or towel. No experience necessary. $5 per person, payable in cash to the instructor. All welcome. Bookings not required.
5pm – 6pm: Ocean Club Shipmate Sizzler – join the team on the deck at Ocean Club for a chance to socialise with other guests, enjoy the marina views and a bite to eat. BBQ and drinks provided (beer, wine and softs). Please BYO any specialist beverages or food you wish to have. Marina and Resort guests only.
6pm onwards: Head down to Sorrentos Restaurant and Bar in the north marina village and enjoy their hospitality. With food trucks, live music, great views and an extensive cocktail menu, this is the place to carry on the party!
Sunday 7 July
7am – 9am: Pilates with Lynda on the balcony at Lure will take place at both 7am and 8am (two seperate classes). Bring your own mat or towel. No experience necessary. $5 per person, payable in cash to the instructor. All welcome. Bookings not required.
11am – 3pm: Long Lunch on the Jetty at Coral Sea Resort. Join us for a sharing experience at the hotel.
- Pre-bookings only.
- Lunch will be served in a shared format – share the experience, share the food, share the views!
- Places are limited, so book your tickets now. Tickets are $65 per person and available via Whitsunday Tickets. BOOK NOW!
From 1pm: Sunday Sessions at Sorrentos. With live music, yummy pizzas and cold beers – Sorrentos offers the perfect place to relax at the end of the weekend.