It is set to be another jam packed schedule of events at this year’s Abell Point Yacht Club Coral Cruise. All are welcome to sign up for a week of great sailing, fun activities and good conversation with like-minded boaties.
In support of the rally and as ongoing sponsors of the Abell Point Yacht Club, Abell Point Marina has extended a night’s complimentary berthing for all those participating in the rally for the night of the 2 June. The opening night event for the rally will be hosted by the APYC at our first-class customer lounge Ocean Club. For those participants wishing to stay for a week either before of after the rally, we will happily extend a 5% berthing discount, as part of our sponsorship commitment. Please mention Coral Cruise at the time of booking.
Saturday 2 June
- Registration Meet and Greet at the Ocean Club located on Q arm Abell Point Marina at 6.00pm
Sunday 3 June
- Cape Gloucester Resort members not sailing in the rally welcome to join us. BBQ and BYO drinks
Monday 4 June
- Cape Upstart – Wine and Cheese at sunset BYO wine
Tuesday 5 June
- Cape Bowling Green – Boules tournament followed by a BBQ. BYO food and drinks and chair.
Wednesday 6 June
- Horseshoe Bay Magnetic Island. Dinner at Marlin Bar
Thursday 7 June
- Golf 9 hole Ambrose and lunch 9am to 2pm (bus provided)
- Evening Stage Door Theatre Restaurant. (bus provided)
Friday 8 June
- Move to Magnetic Island Marina Nelly Bay. Dinner / presentation at Magnetic Golf Club (bus provided)
ENTRY FEE $120 PER BOAT FOR MEMBERS
$190 FOR NON-MEMBERS
Entry fee includes 2 people extra crew $25 for member $35 for non member