Abell Point Marina is the perfect base for Superyacht owners in Australia to experience the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands, home to the iconic Whitehaven Beach, Hamilton Island & Heart Reef.
With berths available up to 70m and marina village services well provided to cater for crew rest & relaxation and marine support, this is the perfect marina to visit in the Whitsundays.
To ensure a seamless transition from our high quality marina services to onshore support services, we work individually with agents such as Bray Management, Carter Agencies, Major Yacht Services, Ocean Alliance and Australian Superyachts. Further afield with Asia-Pacific Superyachts, South Pacific Superyachting, Aseanarean Bluewater Alliance, selected independent marinas, and with all the leading international superyacht specialists.
At a local level, for example, Bray Management, whose support team is drawn from former captains and superyacht crew, holds Great Barrier Marine Park Authority permits, temporary charter licences, and resident agent status for tax purposes, significantly streamlining an Australian visit and increasing activities that owners and guests are able to enjoy.
- Nara Inlet – Located on Hook Island.
- Highlight: Rainforest walking track forming part of the Ngaro sea trail leads to Indigenous interpretive centre & cave site.
- WINDS- Excellent protection in all winds except SW winds 25kts+
- Cid Harbour – Located western side of Whitsunday Island.
- Highlight: Rainforest walking track to the Whitsunday peak (437m), the summit provides 360′ views of the Whitsunday Islands
- WINDS- Excellent protection in all winds except the West
- Stonehaven – Located western side Hook Island.
- Highlight: Providing the best sunsets in the Whitsundays, close to great snorkelling & diving spots.
- WINDS- Excellent protection in NE, E & SE
- Whitehaven Beach – Located southern side of Whitsunday Island.
- Highlight: Voted one of the best beaches in the world with 98% silica pur white sands, also home to rainforest walking track to iconic lookout at Hill Inlet.
- WINDS: Protection NW, W, SW, S, SE to 25knots
- Blue Pearl Bay – Located on Hayman Island.
- Highlight: Blue Pearl is a world class diving and snorkelling location. The best dive sites are off Castle Rock and Dolphin Point (the latter is one of the best dives in the islands).
- WINDS – Protection in NE, E, SE, 15 – 25 knots.