Stay, Play, Explore Holiday Special
The holiday season is a great time to visit the Whitsundays and enjoy the relaxed tropical vibe. With the summer weather shaping up to be just magic, what better time to grab your family and friends and go cruising around the Whitsundays islands. Whilst the peace and tranquility of the islands provides the perfect platform to reconnect with loved ones, why not combine the island experience with a couple of days or a week in the marina to experience everything on offer on the mainland over the holiday period.
With our Holiday Special you will be able to experience everything the region has to offer this holiday season – sailing, snorkeling, beachcombing, wining and dining, shopping, relaxing on the deck as the sun sets – providing the complete Whitsunday experience.
Choose Abell Point Marina as your base to stay, play, explore the Whitsunday islands and receive our special berthing offer:
- Stay 2 nights for the price of 1 and enjoy a weekend in the marina, or
- Book a week and receive 5% discount off the weekly berthing rate
If that wasn’t enough to entice you then we have thrown in some holiday extras for those staying for a week:
• Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine to enjoy on the back deck as the sun sets over the marina
• A dozen natural oysters to be delivered to the boat on your arrival (fee applies)
• Complimentary Marina Lifestyle Card
• Full access to all concierge services and courtesy cars
• Premium berthing guaranteed
As 2016 comes to a close, a holiday cruise is the perfect opportunity to take some time for yourself, connect with family and friends and reflect on the year that was. Take some time to enjoy your boat over Christmas whilst experiencing everything the region offers. Check out some of the great events and activities happening on the Airlie Beach social calendar over the holiday season;
• Abell Point Yacht Club’s Christmas themed member’s night at Lure (Abell Point Marina). 13th December, all welcome.
• Airlie Beach Markets – every Saturday on the Airlie Foreshore, perfect place to purchase a unique Christmas gift.
• Christmas Lunch – why not try Sorrentos Bar & Restaurant (Abell Point Marina) who are offering a delicious 3 course Christmas lunch option. Bookings required
• Rotary Christmas Fair – Main Street, Proserpine. 16th December from 6pm
• Christmas Cooking Master Class hosted by the Food Junkie, Fish D’vine. Saturday 18 December. Bookings required.
• New Year’s Eve – celebrations on the foreshore in Airlie Beach with firework display
• Australia Day Celebrations – join your fellow Aussies in the festivities held throughout the region
For you to make the most of the holiday season and to arrange your Whitsunday adventure around your other festive plans, we have extended the booking period out to the end of January. The Holiday Special is available for bookings commencing from 12 December 2016 – 31 January 2017. Terms & conditions apply – see Specials page on website for details.
Give our friendly reservations team a call today on 07 4946 2400 and lock in the ultimate Whitsunday holiday experience.