Having recently being lavished with a multi-million dollar development, Abell Point Marina now boasts state of the art facilities for all customers to enjoy.
On the Docks
The marina comprises 507 wet berths and can accommodate vessels up to 60m. Each slip has fresh water and shore power and three phase requirements can be catered for.
- Shore Power up to 125 amps
- Fresh water
- After hours security patrols
- Pump out facilities,
- 24 hour fuel (including fast flow diesel & premium unleaded)
- CCTV and secure gate access.
- Deep-water draft berths to 5m
- Dockhand concierge service
- Welcome vessel
- Vessel management services with R Marine Crawley
The marina is protected by a unique rock wall breakwater and is cyclone rated – a perfect place for both long and short term stays.
The standard of our facilities on shore is what sets us apart from other marinas across Australia, priding our self on providing quality amenities and facilities for our customers to enjoy. Customer facilities include:
- Private Guest Amenities (cleaned twice daily)
- Wi-Fi internet access available at marina restaurants – see venue staff for details
- Laundry facilities
- Gas Refills
- Trolleys to assist with luggage and provisioning
- Concierge Cars
- Heli services – transfers/ scenic flights
- Marina Village Services to suit both social and boating requirements
- New tenancy offerings to enhance the marina experience
Lure – Abell Point Marina: Launched in early 2016, Lure is our brand new contemporary nautically influenced function venue available for hire and located in the heart of the marina village. Perfect for weddings, conferences or special events, this relaxed and modern water-front venue is fast becoming the venue of choice in the Whitsunday region. For more information, visit the Lure website.
Ocean Club: Launched in July 2017, this 26m floating customer lounge has taken the level of service at Abell Point Marina to another level. With 12 en-suite private bathrooms and a laundry on the first floor, and customer check-in lounge and expansive sundeck overlooking the marina on the second floor, Ocean Club has fast become a favourite with marina guests.
Read more about our facilities and services in the Arrival Information section of our website